Friday, January 18, 2008

Typical Friday night

As I wait for dinner, I am thinking about tomorrow's radio show. Why? I guess that's what every Friday for me is like.
It's what I live for. Entertaining people with music of all shades and kinds. The hardest thing is to get myself ready to
sleep. I awake at 4:00 am (I am a slow starter in the morning), and jump in the car to make the twenty minute drive to
KUPD in Guadelupe. Takes me two freeway's (the SanTan 202 and the 101), and then to Elliot. I go on air at 6:45 am.
See, so typical, so routine, but having said that, it's the "show" that inspires me the most. Now that our station is
streaming the internet, persons from all over the world are listening (especially the U.K., Germany, and France. As well
as the entire Phoenix metro area. The show is "Lopsided World Of L", and you can find the playlists on my website at


www.jlradio.com

(shameless plug) :-)

1 comment:

Reezie said...

I love waking up with you Jonathan on Sat mornings all the way here in Atlanta!!! Your show plays the best selection of rock from all around the world.

Hugs
Marie
Atlanta, Ga