Thursday, January 24, 2008

Rainy day feeling

It’s an overcast day today. A smattering of raindrops.
I love to reflect on days like this.

Tuesday I got more ink. With a couple of more sessions, my left arm from wrist to shoulder, onto back, and inside chest will be complete. That will finally match my complete right arm. Yay (soft drum roll please)

My tattoo guy is named Isaac.
Since I returned to Phoenix, he has done the majority of my recent ink.

You can see his Myspace page at www.myspace.com/agenda297

Just got back from getting hair bleached. Platinum again. lol

I have my show already programmed for Saturday morning, although I always reserve the right to change my mind and substitute or add songs.

Here is a conundrum. I just received the new B-52’s single “Funplex”. I think it sounds great, but oh so B-52’s, like the clock stopped in time.

Will my audience (you) want to hear it on my show? Hmm, I really have to think about this. Maybe I’ll stick it in on the Sunday night show? Maybe.

Spoke with close family friend John Easdale this morning and congratulated him on being on the Ellen Show today. (They taped yesterday) performing the legendary “Anything, Anything”.

I watched. What a great moment for Dramarama. National TV, but not only that, on the highest rated afternoon show in America!

No comments: