Tuesday, January 22, 2008

One ringy dingy, two ringy dingy...hellooooo!

This is an e-mail I recieved earlier today. Normally I wouldn't do this,
but they are the best, so I gave in (to myself-not them)


Jonathan...

As a friend of UNCLE, we were wondering if you'd feel the least bit inclined to write a brief testimonial for us?!?!? It's something we will post in the propaganda section of our website.

Thanks, in advance, for your semi-kind words.
...Dead Air Dave/UNCLE Promo


"I hope all other peeps that do promotion see this. I don't need to pimp U.N.C.L.E. Promotions, they simply are the most professional at what they do. Marc always finds time to pick up the telephone, as well as Dead Air Dave and call. Whoa, what did he say? Call. Hell yeah. The rest of you think e-mails are the only method of alerting people about your music. Guess what. I delete them right away. I wouldn't even know what you are working, and frankly could care less. The music arrives, I listen, and decide what will air, and what won't. Simple as that.

Seriously, do any of you know what a telephone can do? U.N.C.L.E. does. Maybe that's why they stay ahead of you other knuckleheads.

Relationships go a long way, and the 007's, 0013's, and whatever other 00's are running around get my vote for being the BEST at what they do.

The rest of you...hmmm...do what you do best. Type away."

-Jonathan L

*Just thought I would share this with you all.

No comments: