Sunday, February 17, 2008

I TATTOO YOU

IF I WAS TO TATTOO YOU SOMEWHERE ON YOUR BODY-WHERE WOULD I PUT IT?
AND, WHAT DO YOU THINK I WOULD TATTOO ON YOU,
AFTER READING YOUR PROFILE?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Cyndi Bristol, Connecticut

Hello Jonathan. You definately get mind's work-in' & eyes blink-in'!

You would tattoo me on my ankle for an ankle band, or an arm band, and
of course after reading my profile you would definatley tattoo something
SeXy or a farie or at least something with wings to fly away with!

Cyn, I know you so well, that SeXy would be the order of the day. ;-)

I really had to think hard though as to what I would do. Not easy.
Farie's and Pixie's are small and soft. Maybe a wrap around as
opposed to a simple band around either ankle or wrist.

But, naw, I would rather see a large farie as a upper back shoulder
piece. Clouds with either a large farie, or a smaller flock flying out
of the clouds. Very colourful, but soft colour, not harsh and loud.

Or maybe a medium size version on one of your breasts?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shirls Marke-By-The Sea, Northeast United Kingdom

It would be a star on my cheek...I think.

And if I were to tattoo you, it would be a star too, on your chest above your heart.

Much Love & Respect your friend for life. Shirls xxx

Aww, that's sweet my friend. The star on my chest wouldn't work.
I already have a
lot of ink in that spot.

As for you. Hmm. You are a star, but you also reek of sensuality,
so I would think more of something that reflects you.

Such as your own artwork. Just above your breast
(you choose which one). Your Butt cheek would work too.

I would put the very last photo on bottom right of your
Psychadelic photo album.

It is soft, sensual, and even though it is you, it would look brilliant!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Gaby Berlin, Gemany

Okay, I give you place for tattoo. I do not have an idea for a motive.

Perhaps a bass clef around the belly navel?!

It would be my first tattoo, please give your best and work gently and carefully. ;)


I know you love animals. A Polar Bear is mostly white.
That is a painful colour. A Tiger would be very cool.
Matches your hair colour.

But, I know you love music. Actually a bass clef around your navel
would be simple and easy.

Considering it would be your first tattoo, then I wouldn't change
your idea. Maybe on your second I would get more adventurous.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Marina (aka e-kat) Zaporozhye, Ukraine

I think u would tattoo a cat, what else could u think of. hehe :-)
But, where? mmm... forearm maybe. But I'd like to have a star.

You are an adventerous type. Tall and lean. You hike, bike, and you love underwater creatures.

So, a sleek Bobcat with a silver star in the center of her head would do.


It would be on your back, long and sleek.
It would have motion jumping out of a drum.


You love music, so it fits your personality.
It would a masterpiece that would begin at
the lower part of your
back and ending at the lower part of your neck.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Lyn Wales, United Kingdom

I like the idea of having a tattoo on my pelvic bone.
Not a clue. You tell me. I have no idea what my profile says about me.

I would rather see a Daisy (flower) with a frightening pumpkin centering around your belly button of the flower on you. Maybe fangs on the pumpkin's face.

White or yellow daisy with the pumpkin obviously orange.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Jools Liverpool, England

You would tattoo my wrist and it would be a ladybug. A pretty one. x

Jools, you are a tiny person, so I would agree a ladybug would be fitting. Although one ladybug wouldn't do.

I think it would suit you better on your ankle.

I would do a band of ladybugs on your left ankle. Small but effective.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Lucky Sierra Leone

My wrist, and it would be a star. Twinkle...twinkle...little star.

Nope. You have a lot of photo's of fish on one of your photo
albums. I see something more Asian for you. 95% of mine is
Asian artwork.

A beautiful Koi on your lower back centered, with it's head coming
out of ripples of water. Would look awesome when you go swimming.

A real eye catcher.

Here are some more

Liz North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

I would think it would be a Jagermeister Deer on the lower middle of
back. Or, A sun with a Palm Tree.
Remind me of good times In the past and the future. (It is The only liquor I still drink)

Liz, you are a rocker, so the drink thing might sound good, but you
would regret it. That's for young guy's that are stupid, and later in
life will look at other people's tat's and feel foolish, and envious.

I would have suggested the Palm Tree engulfed with a bright sun on
your neck, but you have so much hair, rarely would it be seen.

So, I would then go for that theme on your lower thigh.


Michelle Northeast, United Kingdom

Hi Jonathan. After you had read my profile I think you would most
definatley
tattoo a great big zipper across my mouth!!

I am known for my outspokeness and highly opinionated views on
absolutely
everything, and I think a zipper would be a fantastic idea
only problem being
it wouldn't actually shut my mouth!! LOL

That's funny. Really. :-) But seriously, for you Michelle,
see the butterflie's
on your page. They are so colorful.

How about them above your waistline,
off to the side?

That would look rad!





No comments: